Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Crispy Cheddar Chicken


A favorite for the whole family

Serving size 6 - 8
Ingredients

- 4 large chicken breasts 
- 2 Sleeves Ritz Crackers, Crushed 
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/4 t pepper 
- 1/2 C milk 
- 3 C Cheddar Cheese. grated 
- 1 t Parsley Flakes (optional) 

I have been using this recipie so long
it was written in my recipe book.
Directions

Pre-heat oven to 400 F

1. Cut chicken into halves 


 2. Use 3 separate bowls for milk, Cheese, and ritz crackers with salt and pepper.
3. Dip each chicken piece first into milk, then cheese, and then cracker mix. Press down into cheese and crackers. 
4. Spray 9x 13 pan and lay chicken flat.                (I have a small family so I cut the recipe down      to 3 chicken breasts and only use an 8 x 8 pan)
5. Sprinkle parsley over the chicken.
6. Cover with tin foil and bake at 400 F for 30 min.
7. Remove tin foil and bake an additional 10 minutes. 

Serve with your favorite sides and 

Enjoy!


For Sweet Potato recipe click here
For Graded Zucchini recipe click here

Fun Side note:
My grandpa puts ketchup on EVERYTHING. I made this recipe for a family get together one evening and he told me. "baby this chicken is so good, I don't even need my ketchup." LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment